Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little Mini Book

Authentique's new line "Renew" is so fun to work with!  Look at this fun mini book I was able to build in one evening.  For me, this is pretty fast work...but the pieces just came together so easy.  Tell us what you think.  At Paper Patch Crafts, this paper line is now available at the store.  You are not going to want to miss out on this one!!
I made the base of the album with Spellbinders Lacy Circles die and light weight chip board.  I then cut a smaller shape from the same set of dies out of the fun papers.

Using lace and flowers from my stash along with the coordinating elements available from the line made it all so easy.



And this is the back cover.  Super easy and yet, it doesn't look like it was that easy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment